I’ll work with you in a similar way that you work with your clients. I’ll manage and maintain your website and social media accounts but you’ll approve all posts and emails sent. You’ll have your finger on the pulse but all the time-consuming details and nuance’s will be handled by me.
A monthly email to your clients and prospect list can feature news or interesting articles. I suggest one email per month.
- Your clients occasionally forward your emails to friends and family resulting in "warm referrals".
- You provide insightful articles on a consistent basis.
- You stay in touch and "top of mind" with your clients.
Facebook is the first place to start with social media. I suggest one post per month.
- When people search for your business your Facebook page has fresh content and doesn't look abandoned.
- Your clients occasionally "Like" your posts which spreads them among their Facebook friends.
- Your website benefits from better search engine ranking over time.
LinkedIn will share your updates with people in your network. I suggest one post per month.
- Your connections are notified each time you publish a post on LinkedIn.
- Publishing on LinkedIn provides value to old and new connections who view your profile.
- With backlinks in your articles, your website will benefit from better search engine ranking.
Email and social media should be a consistent and automated part of your marketing plan.